Sunday, January 8, 2012

Snow Day



This morning I woke up to snow on the ground, which generally isn't a happy surprise for someone like me -- but today was different. The snow covered everything so beautifully, how could I not be in an awesome mood? Of course I'm sure that sleeping in until 10:00 AM, eating homemade crumpets with honey butter for breakfast, enjoying some quality time in the studio and spending the day with my better half didn't hurt my good mood either... Whatever the case may be, I'll take it. 

4 comments:

Gretta said...

you're both talented and beautiful. you can move to my house.

Leslie Duke said...

oooooo, yes!

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

I remember two, gorgeous girls
who were at my Junior High...
yet, they were always surrounded
by jocks who looked as if they
were pit-bulls ready to attack...
yet, not in Seventh-Heaven, dear.
Botha youse remind me of those
exceedingly gorgeous girls,
though I cant VitSee your visage,
I know in the Great Beyond,
you'll be a knock-out for EVER.
Wanna join me ..??
God bless your indelible soul.

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

...and 1 of ems name was Leslie:
she was the most tall drinka h2o
and totally, totally adorable...